Designed to be used like a travel-friendly yarn bowl, this container opens wide to accommodate a large wound skein (or two smaller ones). It has snaps that allow you to customize the size and configuration, keeping your yarn cakes neat when you're knitting on the go. The bags are made out of woven, washable paper fabric which is sturdy, yet lightweight.
- Made from all natural paper mesh
- Dimensions, unsnapped: 6" width × 6" height × 6" depth
- Accommodates one large or 2–3 small balls or cakes of yarn
- Snaps at top
- No zippers to snag your projects
- Bag is flat-bottomed and stays upright
How to Use
Place your yarn into the unsnapped bag – the wide opening accommodates one large or 2–3 small balls or cakes. Fasten the side snaps, then run your yarn between the center snaps, or to either side when knitting with multiple strands.
Safe to machine-wash and air-dry.
Try CROSS STITCHING your mesh bag.