First-time blockers are always amazed by the difference blocking makes to the final appearance of their knitting. After blocking, sweater parts lie flat, stitches even out, and what looked like a wild mess now behaves nicely. It’s like magic!
This kit contains all of the tools needed for basic blocking, including 18 interlocking foam tiles that are topped with a fabric covering and have a waterproof backing, making the blocking process a walk in the park!
- Very low, lightly barbed pile
- fabric covering gently grips your knitting without pilling or leaving fibers
- can be assembled in a variety of sizes from a square for sweater pieces, a long rectangle for scarves or a triangle for shawls
- Thick backing of waterproof EVA
- suitable for use on any surface since moisture won’t seep through
- holds pins firmly in place
- blocked items dry faster than with towels because the tiles don't absorb water
- formamide and formaldehyde free
- Heat resistant
- essential for steam blocking
- blocks are stored in a sturdy 14”x14” bag
How to Use
To see the Knitter's Block in action and read tips on blocking, see this BLOCKING TUTORIAL.