These bamboo cable needles are great for both cabling, and picking up stitches. The bamboo is 'stickier' than metal so the needle doesn't slip out of your stitches as easily The metal band around the centre of these cable needles is slightly raised to help keep the needle from slipping out of your stitches while cabling or picking up stitches, and will also stick to magnetic products like the Cocoknits Makers Keep, preventing them from getting lost. The points are purposely blunt so that you can use a nail file or pencil sharpener to customize your preferred sharpness on the tips. We've included 5 needles from 2.75mm through US 6.5mm to give you a full range of sizes.
- Material: bamboo and nickel plated steel so they stick to magnets
- Blunt ends for customizable sharpness
Set includes one each of five sizes:
- US 2/2.75mm
- US 4/3.5 mm
- US 6/4 mm
- US 9/5.5 mm
- US 10.75/6.5 mm
How to Use
- Needles can be used to work cables in any knitting project.
- The small needles are also handy for picking up stitches when using the Cocoknits Method of sweater construction.
- When not in use, place them on your Maker's Keep magnetic bracelet – the smooth nickel-plated steel band is designed to cling to any magnet.